The first copies of my Meal Planner arrived last week, and I’m so excited to share how it turned out!! (Spoiler Alert: So much cuter than I was even expecting! Yay!). After over a year of hard work making the concept of this workbook become a reality, it is VERY exciting to finally see it in real life. It’ll hit store shelves on December 29th (see below how to give one as a holiday gift)!
I really think this book is going to make you into the fabulous little organized Meal Planner you’ve always wanted to be! I literally started using mine the very next day after I got it (and I took a video of the book in action below)!
My Meal Planning Process (that I share in the book)
I wasted no time at all using my new Meal Planner, and here’s a little video to show you how it works…
In my new workbook you not only get a year’s worth of blank weekly templates and laminated menu planners for your fridge, but you get a HOW TO for meal planning! I share all my secrets that have taken me years to perfect. Here’s an overview of the steps I go through weekly (as shown in the video)…
- Write down ingredients as you run out of them.
- Record dinner ideas as you think of them.
- Plan out your meals for the week.
- Ask the kids what they want for school lunches.
- Figure out what groceries you’ll need.
- Head to the store (or place an online order)!
What’s Inside the Workbook
There’s so much fun stuff included in this new book, including a year’s worth of meal planning templates!
Meal Planner Features:
- Spiral-bound workbook with write-in and perforated tear-out pages.
- Twenty one-dish dinner recipes that do not appear in any of my previous cookbooks.
- Four complete seasonal meal plans using the one-dish dinner recipes in the book.
- Instructions for following my personal meal planning system (that has taken me years to perfect)!
- Two laminated menu planners for your fridge to use with dry-erase markers (both pictured):
- Laminated School Lunch Packing Chart
- Laminated Final Dinner Menu Template (so everyone always knows what’s for dinner!)
- A year’s worth of weekly perforated templates (both pictured below):
- 52 Blank Weekly Templates for Menu Planning
- 52 Blank Weekly Supermarket Templates (organized by store department)
This workbook will walk you through each of these tasks, step-by-step, so you can easily make real food meals a regular part of your routine.
Preorder for a FREE Meal Plan!
Preordering a book you really want is always a good idea because…
- It guarantees you’ll get a copy (in case stores run out, especially in these uncertain times),
- You’ll get the lowest price (it can fluctuate up or down between now and the release date),
- And–in the case of my Meal Planner–you’ll get a FREE Meal Plan as a bonus right now!
I’ve created a FREE One-Dish Dinner Meal Plan, which includes a week’s worth of family dinner recipes along with one combined shopping list organized by store department, all on an easy-to-print (or view) PDF document as a THANK YOU to those who place a preorder for my new book.
To get your bonus, simply preorder below (or gather your order info if you’ve already preordered) and then fill out the form. You could start using your free THANK YOU Meal Plan today!
Pre-Order Now through These Retailers:
Claim Your Preorder Bonus
Make It a Holiday Gift!
Even though my Meal Planner does not come out until December 29th, you can still give it as a gift! Simply place your preorder, then download this free card and stick it in someone’s stocking, give it to a favorite teacher or neighbor (or first responder!), or bring it to a gift exchange. The end of the holiday season is honestly the perfect time to get started with a new meal planning system!
Pre-Order Now through These Retailers:
Here’s another quick video I made right after the package arrived. I was so excited to show it off and share all the features that are inside!
Meal Planning gives you a wonderful feeling of accomplishment and means you get to take the rest of the week off when it comes to wondering what’s for dinner!
I can’t wait to share this resource with you in just a few short months and really appreciate everyone who has already preordered! 🙂
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but 100 Days of Real Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!