points - Details)
Make healthy meals fast with just five ingredients.
Keeping balanced meals on the table can be tough when you’re busy. That’s why registered dietitian nutritionist and bestselling healthy cookbook author, Toby Amidor, created The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook. With truly simple 5-ingredient recipes―many of which are ready to eat in 30 minutes or require just one cooking vessel―The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook is your solution to eating healthy on a hectic schedule.
Your complete healthy cookbook for hassle-free, nutritious meals, The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook contains:
- 150 no-fuss recipes using only 5 easy-to-find main ingredients per meal
- Quick, no-mess meals requiring only 30-minutes to make or one-pot
- Healthy cooking bonus tips including meal planning guidelines and grocery shopping advice that are unique to this healthy cookbook
A healthy cookbook with a simple solution to nutritious meals―The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook helps you eat well even when you’re busy.
From the Publisher
Healthy Eating Made Easy
These recipes use familiar and easy-to-find ingredients from your local grocery store.
With one-pot or pan recipes, you can enjoy your meal without worrying about cleaning up.
Ready to Eat Fast:
Have healthy and delicious recipes ready on the table in 30 minutes or less.
Sample Recipe: Brussels Sprout Caesar Salad with Chicken
Serves 4 / Prep time: 20 minutes / Cook time: 10 minutes
– Season both sides of the chicken with the salt and pepper.
– Heat a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. When the oil cooking spray is shimmering, add the chicken tenders and cook for 5 minutes on one side, and then flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
– In a large bowl, add the Brussels sprouts and drizzle with the Lighter Caesar Dressing. Toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and top with the cooked chicken.
Swap the sautéed chicken for poached salmon or a hard-boiled egg, or just enjoy sans the protein as a side.
1 pound chicken tenders
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 pound Brussels sprouts, shredded (shred yourself or purchase pre-shredded)
1/2 cup Lighter Caesar Dressing (page 178)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese