(as of Jul 01,2020 17:46:39 UTC – Details)
Timing is everything when it comes to losing weight. Or, as celebrity trainer Jorge Cruise explains: When we eat is as important as what we eat. Building on the scientifically proven but hard-to-sustain day-on, day-off technique known as “intermittent fasting,” Cruise has developed a revolutionary masterplan that simplifies your calendar and eliminates between-meal hunger. He divides every day into two easy-to-remember nutritional zones: a 16-hour evening and overnight “burn zone” (semi-fasting) followed by an 8-hour “boost zone” (eating). Ingeniously, his plan also includes “bumper foods” that can be consumed in either zone—around the clock—to keep you satiated and burning fat throughout. You’ll never be hungry if you don’t really ever have to fully fast! Backed by the very latest research and client-tested for optimal results, The Cruise Control Diet unlocks the key to dramatic results with
• recipes for deliciously unexpected boost zone foods, such as Portobello Mini Pizzas, Zoodle Spaghetti & Meatballs, Sheet Pan Salmon & Asparagus, and even Almond Butter Cookies
• high-fat, no-sugar burn-zone recipes for craving-quenching foods like Double Chocolate Fudge Mousse and Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
• weekly menus and handy grocery lists to take the guess work out of the equation
• candid testimonials from Cruise’s clients and test-panel participants
• an optional burn-zone exercise program with instructional photos
With The Cruise Control Diet you’ll automate your diet and finally conquer weight loss forever!
Featuring a foreword by Brooke Burke and an introduction by Jason Fung, M.D.
Praise for Jorge Cruise
“Jorge gets it right. His recipes make eating smart easy. I recommend them highly.”—Andrew Weil, M.D., #1 New York Times bestselling author of Why Our Health Matters
“Jorge knows how to make weight loss simple and easy without feeling hungry.”—Tyra Banks, model, actress, CEO, and New York Times bestselling author
“Recipes from my friend Jorge Cruise—where healthy food meets great flavor.”—Emeril Lagasse, chef, restaurateur, and New York Times bestselling author
From the Publisher
Cruise Control Diet Coffee
Make your coffee: Brew 1 cup (8-12 ounces) of coffee.
Spike it with fat: Add 1 teaspoon MCT.
Add electrolyte: Add a pinch of Himalayan salt.
Butter it up: Add 1-2 tablespoons of grass-fed unsalted butter, grass-fed ghee, coconut oil, or heavy whipping cream. Make sure your butter is unsalted.
Blend: Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it looks like a creamy latte. There will be a good amount of foam on top.