(as of Apr 01,2020 06:57:28 UTC – Details)
– Wash your face and cleanse it thoroughly.
– Let the skin completely dry before application of the product.
– Apply a thin layer to the face & neck area. Allow to absorb into the skin.
– Follow with your favorite moisturizer.
– Always apply sunscreen to treated areas if going outside. Can be worn under makeup.
– Use on a small area when starting to determine skin sensitivity. If skin irritation is not present, continue to use every night.
FIGHTS WRINKLES & FINE LINES – The most powerful effect retinol has is on collagen, which is referred to as ‘the building blocks of the skin.’ Retinol has a dual effect here: Not only does it decrease the amount of collagen breakdown from sun exposure by preventing the increase of an enzyme called collagenase, but it also helps to stimulate the production of new collagen
REDUCES PIGMENTATION – Retinol improves the look of dark spots, red skin, stinging sunburns and flaky complexions. Remember: The sooner you identify dark spots and work to address the problem, the less intervention will be required.
POTENT STRENGTH ACNE FORMULA – Reduce blackheads and whiteheads and minimize pores. Retinol promotes the production of new skin cells, effectively pushing oils and dead skin out of blocked pores. By doing so, it also prevents new blackheads and whiteheads from forming.
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT – Use retinol only at night and on clean, dry skin. Dispense a pea-sized amount; more can cause irritation. Apply sunscreen with an SPF of 30+ and avoid sun exposure during peak hours. Give It Time. The results you enjoy will depend on the state of your skin. If you have a dark spot or wrinkles you want to erase, this will take 3-6 months. As for acne, you may see a difference after just one use!