Many men suffer from a condition known scientifically as Gynecomastia, but known to the rest of us as man boobs. Man boobs can be devastating to the ego of the person who suffers from this condition. But there are ways to get rid of man boobs once and for all.
It all starts with deciding that you truly want to get rid of that extra layer of chest fat. If you are determined and apply these following tips, you can lose your man boobs.
- Start with a good diet. Cut out the fast foods and artificial sweeteners. Avoid sugar at all costs.
- Stay off drinks that contain caffeine. These drinks cause you to retain water, which looks like a layer of fat around your body.
- Avoid alcohol. Alcohol dehydrates the body, causing water retention as well.
- Start a weight training program. By working your entire body, you will naturally work your chest. Exercise you can concentrate on for the chest area include the bench press, dumbbell flys, dumbbell presses, incline and decline presses. And let us not forget the push-up. The push-up with different positioning of the hands is probably the most effective exercise that you can do.
- Start a interval cardio training routine. Mix up your speed and intensity on your cardio routines to make your workouts shorter and more effective.
- Drink plenty of water. Whenever you are trying to lose weight, this is an essential part because it works to flush out the body of all impurities. By drinking plenty of water, the body will also not feel a need to store it.
Although this will require you to make some changes to the way you do things, the sacrifice is well worth the reward. By applying these tips, you can get rid of your man boobs and become the confident man you should be.